I have not been to a proper, corporate, holiday party in Chicago since 2003...and I miss it.
My last corporate job was when I worked for Accenture in 2003 - 2004, and since that time, I have not been invited to a proper, corporate event and I miss it badly. In my early career, I worked for DDB Chicago and other agencies where we had INCREDIBLE holiday parties. Epic parties that were followed by intense shame the next work day.
In 2004, I went to work for SUSHISAMBA and we had holiday parties after the holidays because we worked during the holidays. I never really count those because they took place in February and I was so busy planning other people's holiday parties that I never got a real feel for the holiday parties myself.
So now that we're in 2010, and I am self-employed, I've decided to THROW A CORPORATE HOLIDAY PARTY for the self-employed. I am doing it. I am doing it on November 30th at SUSHISAMBA. The purpose of this event is to celebrate the entrepreneur, the self-employed, the freelancer and the person who doesn't really like their company and would rather celebrate with their friends.
- Tuesday, November 30th
- SUSHI & SAKE Celebration
- 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Start the night with a sake cocktail
- Private event in the "Red Room" the private dining room at SUSHISAMBA on Wells
- Five courses including: edamame, sea bass anticucho and assorted sushi
- The opportunity to roll your own sushi roll and eat professionally made rolls
- A flight of five sakes - learn about how the history and the making of sake
- Price is $75.00 per person inclusive of tax and serivce
- If you would like more information, there is a Facebook invite click here
- You must phone the restaurant to confirm your reservation today 312.595.2300