Christmas Shopping - FOR ME!
It is slightly after midnight on Thanksgiving, tomorrow, I will go Christmas shopping FOR ME! For the past two days, I've been in the Sun Times (Sandra Guy's column) about my holiday shopping "tips and deals". I thought I'd share a few of these Black Friday and Cyber Monday tips and deals with you here on my blog. See below for some of the items I mentioned in those articles. Also, if you like PINK Christmas decorations (pink Christmas trees, Hello Kitty ornaments, etc, check out - Hot Pink Christmas!
Please leave comments with questions for more details:
- ONE MORE ADDITION! Great holiday gift for a new bride or any woman who loves to cook! Extended to today, get 40% off everything, including this Sassy Black apron below, from Flirty Aprons. They are also offering FREE SHIPPING for their extended Cyber Monday promotion on all purchases (cannot be used with other promos or discounts).
- Addition: Please check out my friend Jason Rubacky's new hip hop lifestyle site and the shop - www.poundgetsome.com #GETSOME! They are offering 40% off on Cyber Monday.
- I love Garmin products, particularly the running watches like the Garmin Forerunner: GPS-enabled sports watches - they are pricey but they calculate your miles and you can upload them to your computer, track your speed, calories, etc.
- My favorite Christmas Gags gifts can be found at Stupid.com - things like bacon ornaments and poop related gifts are all here! This site is a gold mine for people who love ridiculous crap, in fact, I showcased Stupid.com once before on a previous blog post.
- Free People has FREE shipping for Black Friday and Cyber Monday - certainly check out their Holiday "Limited Edition" dresses.
- One can find many personalized gift items, ideas and holiday inspiration from Beau-coup.com. This is a great site for holiday party favors and bulk items for just about any type of party or occasion imaginable.
- Linea Pelle is a leather goods site I found a while back. They have great accessories including: bags, belts and those leather cuff braceletes with studs. Shop their Black Friday Sale and Save 30% Off ALL Black Items at LPCollection.com, 11/25 to 11/27
- I love this site... Kidrobot.com so many neat items for kids and adults. If for no other reason, it is worth taking a browse on their site, but they do have a Black Friday sale currently going on where you can find hoodies, graphic tees, hats, accessories and more.
- Lightinthebox.com is a crazy site (similar to Overstock.com) where you can find just about anything you're looking for - it is like being in some crazy mall in Asia - wedding dresses to cell phone cases, they're all here.
- Another good site (similar to Lightinabox) is Milanoo.com - they have more crazy Asian stuff - everything from Wedding dresses to Cosplay costumes to crazy (and super creepy) jumpsuits like the one below. They have a Black Friday Sale where you can - Save 20% off with -- the Code:BF20 - pick up this insane catsuit while you're at it.
Last but not least... my favorite (and where I will be sipping champagne at 10a.m. tomorrow!
- Agent Provocateur. Luxurious lingerie for women (located on Oak Street in Chicago) Or online at www.AgentProvocateur.com does not have a sale, but they will have champagne for their guests all day tomorrow. I will need some after my miserable Thanksgiving. I will also look forward to shopping for ME after sipping my champagne.
- Just a Quickie
- OMG It's Cyber Monday -- my post from last year (this one is much better cuz it has pictures)
** Disclosure -- some of these links are "affiliate" ads - which means I may / may not receive a commission if you purchase something once you've clicked on my link. If you need to know more about affiliate or performance marketing, click on my "about me".