What Goes On Inside Leyla A's Brain?
Take a Look Inside
Earlier tonight, I started thinking... What if I created a tag cloud of my brain! Immediately, I started to think of phrases that would fit. And then when I sat down to make this image (which took me WAY longer than I had anticipated), things changed a bit.
An explanation of my tag cloud:
- Twitter and Facebook - both represent: work, friends and life in general. I spend so much time with both (clearly, one more more than the other, as one "tag" is bigger) that they are more of an all-compassing thing
- Work - I work a lot, I just don't think about it as largely (why it is small yet frequent)
- Goat King - He has become an omnipresent in my life, I don't think I communicate with anyone as much as I do with Goat King.
- 40! - I turn 40 in a few months
- YSL Tribute Shoe - I love shoes... especially big, platform-y ones.
- King of Queens - I watch it religiously (every night)
- Bad Client - If you know me, you know who I mean (but we've all had them)
- Bourbon - I am a bourbon drinker
- Dad - I love my dad
- Lettuce Marketing - my company is called Lotus Marketing but my dad mocks it and calls it "Lettuce" - sometimes he leaves me voice mails trying to order a salad.
- Diablo Guapo - A long-time friend, his representation on the tag cloud is probably inaccurate in relation to the actual brain space he occupies, but because he's always around, sometimes one takes for granted and neglects to make mention. This is why he doesn't appear in the tag cloud of my brain larger or more frequently.
- Food & Wine - I like to eat (and drink)!
- My hair - I have good hair, it is soft and pretty and I like to play with it
- Travel - I've been traveling since I was 9 months old, been around the world and I have no immediate plans to stop
- That Guy Who Unfollowed Me - those "guys" are always out there... and, yes, I have a hard time letting go sometimes.
- Ca$h Money - I like cash money, I like to get paid!
There are other things that didn't make the tag cloud of my brain - like love, happiness, my mom, my brothers, friends, shopping, fashion, clothes, aesthetics, pop culture, etc. They exist, but one only has so much free time, readily available images and concentration at their disposal. Perhaps I will give this another go in the near future.