To commemorate 2011, I created a short video of my life over the past year.
*Please do not be offended if you are not IN the video - I quickly grabbed and arranged photos. The aim was to keep it simple and short and not intentionally exclude anyone, my mom isn't even in here!
Enjoy my recap of 2011 - Looking back at the year...
Bullets and links to Leyla in 2011
- Start the year with cheer! Thanks to @sushisambachi
- Head to Affiliate Summit '11 in Vegas in January (meet John Chow)
- Boxing Event in Chicago - 8 Count Productions produces premier professional boxing!
- Who could forget the BLIZZARD of '11!
- I was invited to the Chicago Auto Show for the Debut of the New Fiat 500
- Built a few client websites and helped organize an Educational Seminar
- Headed to Three Aces for a Bourbon Dinner (followed by a weekend of gluttony)
- Then to SXSW for the Interactive portion of the show
- Celebrated my birthday with friends and family! Monica came to town from NY!
- I purchased my first piece of REAL art, a Welsey Kimler painting - I call it, Damn It Purple Blob
- My 75 year old dad decided to become a vegan this year!
- We memorialized my friend's grandfather G.G. Sweet - a WWII and Korea Veteran in Nevada at his Veterans museum
- A highlight of 2011 was working on video content marketing for FoxyForex.com - Forex news delivered by models (we were an all female production and marketing team!)
- Matt AKA @diablo_guapo -- he's just weaved into most of 2011
- Let's not forget DOWNTOWN DASH! He's NOT in the photo, but I owe a huge thanks to -->> @mknox999
- After @dtdash, I decompressed at The James Hotel in their "Theater Suite"
- Before I knew it, it was time to head to ISTANBUL - for work and vacation
- Blogged about the Istanbul trip on my travel blog
- Back in Chicago, I had a lot of catch up work for clients and general business!
- Then I saw Duran Duran at The Chicago Theater!
- Saw The Airborne Toxic Event at The Riviera Theater
- Created a TAG CLOUD OF MY BRAIN
- Saw the Richard Family dance in the production of the Nutcracker in Chicago
- Saw Peter Murphy at The Metro
- And... before I knew it, it was TIME for the holidays!
- Happy New Year Everyone!