What's Been Going on in My Boring Life?
I promised myself I'd post tonight, but sadly, my life is so uneventful I simply have nothing to say! I need to start working out again, physical activity always seems to trigger my thinkin' juices.
I was so bored, I made a GIF of myself. I was drinking wine and eating a block of cheese (for real tho) and figured, why not make a GIF. With my youth waning and little optimism, thank god I still have my sense of humor.
Looking for content for this post, I figured I should thumb through the 4000 pictures on my phone to remember what I've been doing lately. Let's see what I found...
- I checked in with @Stealx on Foursquare for the first time since August of 2012. We were both at O'hare. I also ran into my friend Carter that morning, I was heading to Tampa and he was heading to St. Louis - they both suck, but at least one is on an ocean and not some terrible river.
- I visited my aunt in Clearwater (why I was heading to Tampa) and got to spend the weekend with my cousins - I haven't spent more than a few hours with either of them, so that was nice. Until they started fighting, but that's just family.
- I had dinner with my dad at LuxBar, which is totally normal because I do that once a week.
- I took a bunch of selfies on Instagram.
- I went to @MkInChiTown's birthday party and got pretty drunk, ended up at a strip club on Tuesday with a bunch of Twitter people. I guess that's not too boring.
- I had dinner alone. Again. Oh, but my iPad was with me to keep me company.
- I cleaned out my closets - FINALLY! I had to get rid of my favorite Misssoni bathing suit in the world, it was too old to keep.
- I found a couch to buy, went and picked out colors. And then taped out the floors in my apartment to see where it would fit best. Yawn.
- I took a #Leylavator pic and posted on Instagram.
- I went to NY for work. That was a long week.
- I helped a friend run an event during NeoCon, it was a fashion show at the Merchandise Mart - that was actually fun.
- I had cocktails with girls from work at The Trump.
- I saw a rainbow.
- My (other) aunt visited us from Istanbul. I hung out with her a bit, took her shopping.
- I was glued to the interwebz enthralled by the #OccupyGezi protesters in Istanbul.
- I wrote on a lot of whiteboards - sheesh, too many!
- I had drinks with @KatieSweet80
- I fought hipsters.
- I started walking to work in the mornings (again). It helps with my rampant anger.
- I had brunch with +Chanthana Tsai and Gina.
Other totally unrelated posts you should read NOW:
- It Feels Like Friday Because I worked 36 Hours in 2 Days - but when I worked for myself so it was totally OK!
- A Little Bit of Monica in My Life - my birthday, Monica always comes to town, next year let's go someplace else!
- Random Things I Remember From 20 Years Ago - don't ask!