Fashion Post: Best and Worst Fashion from Lollapalooza
The better looks I saw at Lollapalooza (worst to follow)
1) This may not be the "best" dressed couple at Lollapalooza, in fact, some may argue that they're not dressed well at all (the lad is wearing an anarchist Bart Simpson shirt), but I thought they were really adorable.
2) These girls (who were well into their 30s (if not their 40s), should probably teach the chubby teens a thing or two about wearing short shorts. The brunette is wearing a pair of tight burgundy shorts with cowboy boots AND she has really toned legs!
3) As long as we're on the subject of aging rock chicks, how about this girl? American Apparel tank top, lace, tie-dye cami, Prada glasses and Citizens of Humanity cropped jeans. Oh wait, that's @leyla_a (me)!
I slipped my own pic into a "fashion" post (whatever, it's my blog)
5) This girl was adorable in her face paint and her native american looking top, coupled with her mint colored, studded fanny pack and her hot pink shorts. I'm not 100% certain, but I think she was going for the "Indian Princess meets 80s Suburban Mom" look with this outfit. But her smile shines bright enough to make up for any fashion faux pas. It's a shame that the douche bag behind her photo bombed the pic.
Now the assault of the denim diaper - the WORST look at Lollapalooza!
6) This girl has a thin waste, and these denim shorts still look offensive. There's nothing attractive about the middle of your butt cheek hanging out of your shorts. I can't imagine these tight jean shorts breathe well, and on a hot day, it can't end well for her. Yikes!
7) I genuinely have NO CLUE what is happening here, the whole look is an assault to human dignity. Black vinyl shorts (I think), some sort of white and black crop top and terrible white high tops. Ewww.
8) This girl needs to sew the legs of these jeans back on because this look is simply NOT working for her. Someone should've stopped this girl before she walked out of the house, maybe she has no friends (or at least not ones who like her).
9) Once again, we have an image of a young girl who is thin enough to pull of the look, if the look was worth pulling off. Note the center butt cheek drooping out from her short shorts, the color of the fabric is simply awful, and she's neither tan, nor firm.
10) Neon was big at Lollapalooza this year, this guy decided to take it to an extreme with BRIGHT neon board shorts and a hot pink bandana. I wish I had gotten a closer shot so I had more amo to make jokes.
11) I feel slightly guilty mocking this couple because I don't think they're trying to be fashionable (it only makes sense to mock fashion when someone is making an effort, otherwise it is just mean). The girlfriend in this bland duo is sporting the short short (a.k.a. denim diaper) when she totally should be wearing a long flowing skirt to cover those legs.
12) This girl is passed out, but even when she was conscious her look was completely wrong. Maybe she was drunk when she thought it was a good idea to wear all black against her pale pink skin. And that crop top, just ewww.
13) And last but not least, there was this guy. Lucky number 13!
Other Lollapalooza Posts:
Want to know more about the other games my friends and I played at Lollapalooza - go to the Denim Diaper Challenge
You can also read about my Day 1 at Lollapalooza (not sure I'll end up posting about Days 2 and 3 - I'm tired and it's now a week old. Maybe, if you ask - comments work!