It's my annual Black Friday and Cyber Monday post - Yipeee!!
This is my favorite time of the year to hate everything about the thing I love more than anything - shopping. The madness around Black Friday and Cyber Monday is completely absurd, so let's get lost in a little absurdity, shall we?
Leyla's Closet Clean Out
Wanna buy my shoes?
Black Friday and Cyber Monday - two (2!) great posts this year!
This year I decided to have a little fun and write TWO posts dedicated to holiday shopping deals. The first post (this one you're reading now) will be filled with some useful items you may actually want. And the second post, the one I will write and post tomorrow, will be absolutely ridiculous (kind of like the Cyber Monday - Get Your Zentai Suits NOW! post I wrote back in 2012). However, both posts will be filled with specials, offers, good deals, coupon codes, etc., oh, and affiliate links to advertisers. So feel free to make a purchase!
Useful things to put on your Christmas list
Is it electronics you need this year? Whether it is accessories for your new iPhone, hair-care, clothes, or that thingy that you saw in that one random store when you were visiting Minneapolis, I found some good deals and some fun things too. AND... don't forget to check back tomorrow for my Cyber Monday post filled with absurd items.
1. Mini In The Box* is a virtual mall superstore (located some place in Asia, I think) and they're having a "Black Friday Crazy Sale" with a bunch of mobile phone accessories for Apple / iPhone devices. CyberMITB promo code will get you $4 off a purchase of $40 at Mini In The Box
iPhone 5 Cases in a variety of colors
I mean, where else can you get a watermelon case for your iPhone 6?
2. Sleepyheads.com if you're looking for pajamas, you'll find anything from Hello Kitty pajamas (for grown women), to footy pajamas (for the whole family) and even nice pajamas by brands like Cosabella. You can shop by size, color, price or brand AND use promo code GIFT10 to get $10 off when you spend $50.
Hello Kitty PJs
3. BeautyStoreDepot.com has almost anything you would ever want or need related to beauty. If you, or someone you know, is like me, and they blow-dry and flat iron their hair, they probably need some nutrients or deep conditioners. My hairdresser is constantly selling me stuff that's super expensive because my hair is so dry... well, no more! This site has salon quality goods for less... and now, you can save even more -- 26% off and get free shipping when you shop at BeautyStoreDepot.com. Why 26% and not 25% off, I can't say, I don't make the Black Friday deals, I just share them.
Phyto Secret de Nuit - hair treatment
4. AllSaints is great for those cutting-edge fashions you love. I am not really sure how to talk about "fashion" without making is sound silly, but I truly do love All Saints. They have great leather goods, including cute leather mini-skirts, funky party dresses and interesting tops you won't find elsewhere. AND you can save 20% Off ALL Styles! Code: THANKS. Offer Valid November 26th- December 1st when you Shop AllSaints.
All Saints burgundy leather mini skirt
Also comes in black Shop the AllSaints Women's Lookbook
5. AHAlife.com is a site that delivers a weekly email with interesting gifts and unique items you would be hard pressed to find elsewhere. They pool items from smaller boutiques and shops across the country and curate a fun shopping experience. Use the code SPREADCHEER until midnight tonight (Sunday) and save 26%. There is that weird 26% again, what am I missing? Otherwise, you can 21% site wide + FREE shipping when you use promo Code: CHEER21 through December 3rd.